To help celebrate our 9th year of being in the biz, we commissioned the talented Joseph Lambert to create a limited (99) edition serigraph calendar.
We loved how they turned out! A couple fun facts about them:
• These are comic book size, so they can be bagged and boarded for protection!
• The tear away calendar takes minimum space, so the full beauty of Joe’s art can be enjoyed.
• Printed on the fantastic French Paper.
• Comes with a added hole for ease of hanging.
• And nine years? Jeez. I feel old all of a sudden.
These babies will make their convention debut at Baltimore Comic*Con next weekend. (August 28 & 29) and then good ol’ SPX (September 11 & 12). Not coming to the convention? Well, we have a few for sale on our site.