And I’ll take it.
So.. I’m done. Burnt. Toast. You get the idea.
Not blogging all together… just trying to come up with different things to talk about in regards to San Diego.
So, this will be the final post before the show. In closing, I thought I’d look back on a few things mentioned, and whatnot…
– J Chris Campbell sent me a link to his take on my submission post. I didn’t think I was THAT harsh.
– I’ll be taking my preview copy of SKYSCRAPERS OF THE MIDWEST#4 on the plane with me. It’s one of those “special moments” I’m looking forward to reading.
– Just got my bill for shipping the THB comic to SDCC. Ouch!
– Talked to my bro yesterday. I think we got the load-in plan all ready to go. Also, he finally saw the TRANSFORMERS flick, and his daughter made it into one of the scenes.
– I hope I don’t have any problems with my carry-ons. Don’t really trust checking them and all that.
– It sounds like the PR2 regular editions are on their way to the show. The few limited I wanted to send will hopefully still show up, but a bit later. I’m going to bring my one sample to show people what it looks like though.
– And.. I took some pics of these new things just a while ago. So, hopefully I’ll get them online tonight.
– Did you take shop in school?
– Any predictions for buzz book? I don’t mean to jinx us.. but I think some of our offerings have to be considered.
– Happy Birthday to AdPop. Yep, today is my Dad’s birthday. Without him stopping to pick up some comics for his sick kid, or taking him and his friends to DC for those Creation cons there might not have ever been an AdHouse. His “present” is that secret-thing that people will find out about at SDCC. Yeah, I’m a cheap bastard, but he’s already got everything, and I think he likes the AdStuff.
– Not sure what my “it” thing will be this year.. as in “I MUST HAVE IT!” I’ve already emailed some peeps about their exclusive offerings, but haven’t heard back from all.
And.. that’s it. Hope you enjoyed this little SDCCPR thang. We’ll be back to our normalish broadcasting after the show. Heck, I might even give a recap.
Ad be with you….