Since we’re one of those fancy comic company sponsors, we wanted to make all the AdFamily aware of the following event:
From their email:
Chapel Hill Comics: Grand Opening Party!
Folks, go ahead and mark your calendars: Saturday, October 25 is our grand opening party! We moved into our new location and have been too busy working on our office and event room to relax, but we’re ready for a party now.
The party will begin at 6pm and go until 9pm (or later, if that’s what it takes). Halloween Costumes are encouraged but not required. We’ll have all kinds of stuff going on:
• Live entertainment! We’re finalizing this as we speak, and it should be a lot of fun!
• Catering by Mediterranean Deli!
• Dessert from Sugarland!
• Free Halloween Comics for anyone in costume!
• Zombie Caricatures by Ethan Wenberg!
• Giveaways provided by comic companies!
In the meantime, mark your calendars, get your costumes ready, and come down to celebrate with us! We’ll have food, dessert, fun activities, and more!
Admission will be free!