We’re happy to be able to make a return trip to the uber-great Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Fest on Dec. 3rd, 2011 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. (Update!: Looks like the map is out and we’re Table 01, which is where we were last year!)
What do we have planned for this year? Well, how about all the new books we’ve published since the last Fest? We’re talking around eight freakin’ titles… which is HUGE for lil’ ol’ us.
There seems to be a slew of cool debut items at the show. What are we looking forward to the most?
- Meeting Alex from Nobrow. (We got to meet Sam at TCAF, and he was awesome.)
- Checking out the new Kramers
- Seeing Annie Koyama again. She is the mostest. (And new Deforgio comics!)
- Meeting some artists we admire like Jesse, Roman, Benjie…
- I hope AsiaDog is back again this year.
If you want to check out the American Barbarian, just ask. And like any long distance travel show, get there early for the best selection.
Since this is the last show of the year for us, it’s fitting that we’ll be bringing the last of the AdHouse Baggages. FREE with any $20 purchase.
Hope you can make it out to the best one day comic show in North America!